Monday, 21 March 2016

Video Experiment


With this I was beginning to think about the typography side of my project in order to help communicate the message. I want to use a video to help explain the imagery within my final piece. However, this video is still a work in progress, as this was just a first draft to practice creating it and seeing how the words look. I feel the writing is to far to the right, therefore in my next attempt i need to make it more central. I also feel the transitions need to be faster. 


'Women Can"

"Men Can"

I decided to separate the men and women sections of the first video because I felt that the transitions weren't moving smoothly. I also decided to change the font from Eras Light ITC to Basic Title. Alongside this I decided to give the gender a coloured background, however, I'm wondering whether I shouldn't have done gender specific colours because its like I'm converting to the gender stereotypes. Alternatively, you could say the words are competing against the gender assumptions.



No comments:

Post a Comment