Thursday, 24 March 2016

Feedback

Strength:

'Lovely quality of the work'
'Range in shapes + characters. Good choice of material and colour.'
'Great use of materials and styles. The typography used is appropriate'
'Very good final outcome - looks like you spent your time on it. Its visually appealing'
'The visuals are lovely'

Areas of Development:

'Possibly think about creating something else to go with these like a booklet'
'Perhaps use sewing machine, stitching'
'Perhaps shoot a video on (what) peoples opinion on the topic are'
'Perhaps larger canvas or more of them. Fill the wall'
'Stitching into the images could be quite effective'

Personal Reflection:

I quite enjoyed using material for a change, as I typically use fineliner. I'm really pleased with the feedback and I will definately take on board everyones feedback. Before this response I did consider adding something else to this final piece, which is why I decided to create the worded video in order to give some explaination to the imagery. However, I ran out of time to perfect it for my final piece. But I would like to continue adding to this final piece, so that there is larger imagery and so that it would be able to fill a wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment