Thursday, 24 March 2016

My Final Piece (Close Up's)


This character relates to the idea that men can't be associated with pink because its too feminine. But it also relates to the idea that we can't have colourful hair at work or school because of their proffessional image.
 

With this character I was refering back to the TED Talk I watched about the unconscious bias.


This character is based on the Danish Girl to demonstrate how men can dress in womens clothing.


This quote came from the google video 'Making the Unconscious Conscious' (previously linked on my blog). I felt that this quote sumed up my aim for portraying the unconscious bias.


With this character I was demonstrating how it's okay for women to be hairy and have beards if they want to. 


Here I was demonstrating how women are strong and not weak like the steriotype suggests.


And lastly, with this character I was demonstrating how same sex parents and couples are normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment